Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
2 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Red Pepper Extract
1 Small Onion, diced
2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
2 Gold Potatoes, peeled & diced
12 ounces Broccoli Florets
8 ounces Frozen Green Peas
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
6 cups Vegetable Broth
Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Heat a large soup pot on high heat them add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, diced onion and sliced garlic. Lower the heat to medium and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- To the pot, add diced potato, broccoli florets, green peas, and the broth.
- Season with salt and black pepper then stir to distribute evenly. Cover and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender and fully cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat then use an immersion blender and blend on low until smooth.
- Add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Red Pepper to the soup to make it spicy. Stir to combine then taste. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve the soup into warm bowls then garnish with fresh parsley. Drizzle with a bit more Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Red Pepper if desired.