Welcome to an easy and delicious recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with Cilantro Ranch Dipping Sauce. This is the perfect appetizer for your game day party or a simple weeknight dinner. The combination of the spicy buffalo sauce and the creamy cilantro ranch dipping sauce is sure to be a hit! Let's get started!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian
1 medium-sized head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
½ cup of cornstarch
¾ cup of water
1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
1 cup of cornflakes, finely crushed
¼ cup of hot sauce
3 Tablespoon of Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Chili
2 Tablesppoon of melted butter
1 Tablespoon of maple syrup
½ cup of greek yogourt
1 small bunch of cilantro leaves
1 Teaspoon of dried dill
1 lime, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F. In a bowl mix the cornstarch, the eggs and the water. Season with salt, pepper and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the crushed corn flakes. Add a drizzle of Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Chili (around 1/2 of a tablespoon) and mix well.
- Toss the cauliflower into the cornstach batter. Dip the cauliflower in the breadcrumb mixture, only a few at a time.
- Spread the breaded cauliflower pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle with more Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Chili (around 1/2 of a tablespoon). Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the hot sauce, the melted butter, the maple syrup and the rest of the Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Chili (2 tablespoon).
- In a blender, mix the yogourt, the cilantro, the dried dill, the garlic infused olive oil and the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper
- Remove the cauliflower pieces form the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce. Put back on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for another 6-8 minutes.
- Serve the buffalo cauliflower wings with the cilantro ranch dipping sauce.